Winter Wonderland in St.Petersburg
Arrival to St. Petersburg. Welcoming dinner at a Russian cuisine restaurant. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic city tour with all major photo stops: St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Sphinxes, the Spit of the Basil’s Island, Peter and Paul Fortress. Visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood. Lunch.Hermitage museum tour. Transfer to the hotel.
*Optional New Year’s Eve dinner (a wide choice of venues).
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Russian village Shuvalovka: culinary workshop and vodka/Russian liquor tasting, sleigh riding, Russian sauna (upon request).
Transfer to the hotel.
*Optional Ice Show ‘Nutcracker’ (starring Olympic champion Alexey Yagudin and other famous Russian figure-skating celebrities).
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to TsarskoeSelo and tour of Catherine’s Palace and Park. Optional visit to the Imperial Carriage museum. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.Airport/railway station transfer.
- accommodation at 3*&4*-star centrally located hotel (5* upon request)
- lunch on the city sightseeing days
- entrance tickets to all museums on the itinerary
- guide that speaks your language
- modern air-conditioned transportation
- visa-support papers
*Prices are indicated for groups of 8-18 people. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Prices are indicated for groups of 8-18 people. For more information, please contact us at