Winter Wonderland in Moscow
Arrival to Moscow. Transfer to the hotel. Welcoming dinner at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic city tour with all major photo stops: Red Square, Mausoleum, GUM department store, Sparrow Hill and Christ the Savior Cathedral. Lunch at a Russian cuisine restaurant. Visit to Kremlin grounds and cathedrals.
*Optional New Year’s Eve dinner (a wide choice of venues).
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the former tsar’s residence in Kolomenskoe. Transfer to Izmailovo – costumed theme excursion in Izmailovo Kremlin and festive dinner. Transfer to the hotel.
*Optional Ballet or folk show
Breakfast at the hotel. Tretyakov Gallery and subway tour. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Airport/railway station transfer.
- accommodation at 3*&4*-star centrally located hotel (5* upon request)
- lunch on the city sightseeing days
- entrance tickets to all museums on the itinerary
- guide that speaks your language
- modern air-conditioned transportation
- visa-support papers
*Prices are indicated for groups of 8-18 people. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- *Prices are indicated for groups of 8-18 people. For more information, please contact us at