St.Petersburg Grand tour
1 day trip
- visa-free shore excursion
- skip-the-line entry to museums
Explore all the major highlights of St.Petersburg in one breathtaking day! Ideal for those who have just a short stay in the city.
Sights included: city tour with major photo stops, The State Hermitage, Peterhof Palace and Park, Catherine’s Palace and Park, The Church of Savior on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral, Peter-and-Paul Fortress.
Price: starting at 99€ pp
The itinerary below is a sample and may vary based on the time of your arrival and museum closing days.
Contact us for more details.
|07:00 – 07:30||pick up at the port|
|07:30 – 09:00||drive to Peterhof|
|09:00 - 10:30||visit to Grand Palace of Peterhof|
|10:30 - 11:30||tour of the Lower fountain park|
|11:30 - 12:00||lunch|
|12:30 - 14:00||drive to the city|
|14:00 - 16:00||guided tour of the Hermitage State Museum|
|16:00 - 18:00||city highlights drive and photo stops including, but not limited to:
- the Spit of Basil’s island with the Neva river panorama
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood
|18:00 - 19:00||transfer to the port|
Tour price includes the following services:
- experienced and personable English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- A/C vehicle for one day
- admission tickets to all the museums shown on the itinerary
- audio head-sets for the groups of 10 and more
- bottled water
- good weather ☺
- This tour is available as a small group flat-rate option (up to 16 people per group) or as a private tour
- You can pay in euro, dollars or rubles
- For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org