Imperial treasures tour
2 day trip
- visa-free shore excursion
- skip-the-line entry to museums
Discover the gems of Russian culture and architecture, explore all must-sees in 2 days!
This tour allows you to explore all architectural and historical gems of St.Petersburg in just 2 days. You’ll have a chance to see the world-famous State Hermitage collection, the breathtaking 19th century Russian cathedrals and stroll along majestic summer residences of Russian tsars. You’ll tour the unique fountain parks of Russian Versailles and visit the re-born Amber Room!
Sights included: The State Hermitage, Peterhof Palace and Park, Catherine’s Palace and Park, The Church of Savior on the Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral, city drive, Peter-and-Paul Fortress, river and canal cruise.
Price: starting at 199€ pp
The itinerary below is a sample and may vary based on the time of your arrival and museum closing days.
Contact us for more details.
|08:00 - 08:30||Pick up at the port|
|08:30 – 09:30||drive to Peterhof summer residence|
|09:30 - 10:30||guided tour of the Grand Palace|
|10:30 - 11:30||tour of the Lower fountain park|
|11:30 - 12:30||lunch|
|12:30 - 13:30||drive to Catherine’s summer residence|
|13:30 - 14:30||tour of the Catherine’s palace and Amber room|
|14:30 - 15:30||tour of the Catherine’s park|
|15:30 - 17:00||transfer to the port|
|08:00 – 08:30||Pick up at the port|
|08:30 – 10:00||city drive with all major photo stops, including visit to Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral|
|10:00 - 12:00||tour of the State Hermitage museum|
|12:00 - 13:00||lunch break|
|13:00 - 14:00||visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood|
|14:00 - 15:30||tour of the Peter-and-Paul Fortress|
|15:30 - 16:30||river and canal cruise|
|16:30 - 17:00||transfer to the port|
Tour price includes the following services:
- experienced and personable English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- A/C vehicle for two days
- admission tickets to all the museums shown on the itinerary
- audio head-sets for the groups of 10 and more
- bottled water
- good weather ☺
- This tour is available as a small group flat-rate option (up to 16 people per group) or as a private tour
- You can pay in euro, dollars or rubles
- For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org